style code: MFNS15125
These riding base layers have been designed specifically for the motorcycle rider. Most base layers use a nylon or polyester base fabric to maximise the wicking properties required of a base layer, however in the result of an accident these fibres can burn or melt onto the skin.
Triumph have incorporated SILURAN®-patented Cool-Down Technology with SILVERPLUS® antibacterial functions into a base fabric of cotton to maintain the maximum levels of wicking and comfort but with a better level of function for a motorcycle rider as cotton does not burn when rubbed against the skin.
Perspiration-absorbing textile with SILVERPLUS® protective system, optimum moisture evaporation on the textile‘s face. Moisture evaporation between skin/textile Perspiration-producing skin.
- Hydrophilic properties and high evaporation.
- COOLING-DOWN properties.
- Softness with antistatic effects.
- TOTAL-WEAR-COMFORT in combination with SILVERPLUS®.
- Imparts wash-resistant hydrophilic properties.
- Perfect synergism of freshness and optimised moisture transport.
sizes available: L, M, S, XL, XXL, XXXL